Website Blend LLC. Sensible Foods | Barbacoa Jerky | Hip Chips
We are actively seeking Sales Representative for Blend.
The Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales objectives for a designated region primarily in the Grocery and Natural segments of the industry. The Sales Representative will develop and implement effective trade-related programs that drive Sensible Food®, Barbacoa Sabor Jerky™, and Hip Chips™ success in the market. This role effectively manages brokers, directs and coordinates distributor programs and works closely with retailers in the MidWest region.
Top priorities of this position are to
- Build relationships to acquire key accounts in the natural/specialty and grocery channel
- Maximize sales in existing accounts both in grocery and natural/specialty channel
- Set up distribution and broker networks and effectively manage them
The Sales Representative will report to the Sales Manager and/or VP.
- Develop and execute Sales Plan consistent with the company’s overall strategies
- Develop sales with new and current customers
- Identifies new market opportunities by initiating the sales process through cold-calling, scheduling phone appointments, making initial presentations, and establishing account requirements to close sales and manage the account.
- Develop effective promotional plan for each customer, while managing overall spend.
- Perform customer assessments to improve product positioning in light of market trends and competitor actions.
- Create marketing collateral
- Prepares all Power Point decks, analytics, and all materials for sales presentations tailored to each target client.
- Work closely with distributors to maintain and grow accounts.
- Coordinates a lively social media presence for the company including content development and timely posting on various platforms.
- Provide sales pipeline on a monthly basis; monitor actual performance vs. budget, adjusting plan as needed to reach sales and profit (net) objectives.
- Maintain an active CRM (Salesforce) system to manage daily log activities, business contacts, clients, contract wins and sales leads.
- Manage trade promotions and trade-related expenses for defined region.
- Oversee all broker activity within defined region.
- Attend national trade shows as requested: assist with coordination of booth set up/tear down; manage trade show activity time to maximize booth duty and key account meetings and events.
- Report all trade-related expenses for company reimbursement; submit timely monthly report detail to accounting department.
- Resolves key buyer complaints investigating concerns, developing solutions, and preparing reports on resolution.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned including (but not limited to) demos, website content management, and light warehouse activities (packing, shipping).